Day 23
The last 24 hours have been dismal. Out of control! Terrible no go rotten....For want of a nail the shoe was lost.....you get the picture. I blame it all on giving away too much zucchini. (Note the inability to accept personal responsibility creeping in). One of my friends returned my gift of zucchini in the form of delicious zucchini bread. That should not have been a challenge. It was double wrapped and could have easily gone in the freezer. This is the woman who was strong enough to pass on my own triple layer buttermilk chocolate cake for god's sake!! But I must confess. Most of it has gone into my mouth. With glasses of milk or cups of coffee. Thank goodness it was a small loaf. So from feeling great Monday morning I had fallen into the porto-potty.
But......I am smiling as I write this. Don't get me wrong, Breakfast was zucchini bread and coffee and 15 minutes ago I was still wallowing in the mire. But I am smiling because two very special women in my life posted notes of encouragement. I just read them. It was just what I needed to help start wiping off the proverbial shit and climb out of the potty!! Thanks Jen and Jess. Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment