Monday, July 9, 2012

I am not on a diet!

Day 4
I am not on a diet!  Thank God!  Because if I was, today would have been really hard.   I am on an awareness campaign (not to be confused with a political campaign where you know nothing they say is true).  Today when I went to school for a meeting our secretary had brought peanut butter chocolate chip bars.  Mmmmmm!  I love both peanut butter and chocolate chips and she is an outstanding baker.  Fortunately, I knew I was going to be writing this blog later today.  So, my awareness was heightened.  I did indeed taste them, but chose not to eat one.  If you're reading this, you may be saying "How does that help me?" (and a few other less kind things).
Here's my suggestion:  post your comments and/or thoughts on the blog and join me in heightened awareness.  Then you can sing "somebody..somebody..somebody's watching you" too (which by the way is from Footloose not Fame thank you very much Bob Velazquez).  Just a thought, and it is helping me, cause I only put awareness in bold 4 times.






No comments:

Post a Comment