Sunday, July 15, 2012

Subtle differences

Day 10 Maybe I'm crazy, but I am already noticing subtle differences. I feel healthier which should not be surprising. But my sense of taste and smell are heightened. Now what's up with that? I ate a bite of homemade spaghetti sauce (and expected it to taste good) but it was amazing. The lime in my diet 7-Up just burst with flavor. So, one must ask "How are you going to put this new-found sense of taste to good use?" I'll become a professional wine taster. Perhaps I will finally understand what they are talking about when they claim the flavors just burst forth in your mouth....the slight tang of the oak, the essence of the grape. Well, you get the picture. Anyway, that probably won't happen, but right now, I am just being amazed by my palate and enjoying every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment